The Canadian Experience Class Program helps Temporary foreign workers and foreign students to apply for permanent residency based on their work and educational experience in Canada.

In order to be qualified under the Canadian Experienced Class, the applicants must

  • Have at least 12 months of full time ( or equivalent part-time) paid skilled work with the proper authorization in the three years before they apply
  • Plan to live outside the province of Quebec, and
  • Meet required language levels needed for the job.

Both types of candidates-foreign graduates from Canadian educational institutions and temporary foreign workers need to have Canadian work experience. Candidate’s work experience must be Skill Type B (managerial occupations), Skill Level A professional occupations) or Skill Level B (technical occupations and skill trades) based on the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC).**

All candidates will be assessed against others in the pool, and will be ranked based on criteria that are known to contribute to a newcomers’ economic success in Canada.

Important Notes:

** The 6 (six) exempt occupations:

  • Administrative officers (NOC 1221)
  • Administrative assistants (NOC 1241)
  • Accounting technicians and bookkeepers (NOC 1311)
  • Retail sales supervisors (NOC 6211)
  • Food service supervisors (NOC 6311)
  • Cooks (NOC 6322)

*** For International Students: Graduates of post-secondary institutions in Canada, who have studies full-time for at least 2 academic years, may be eligible to apply for Canadian Experience Class. These candidates still must have required work experience and this work experience must have gotten after international students graduated, but not being on a student visa.

The rate of applications under this class is extremely high. This and the fact there are many difficult aspects to the application that must be addressed in perfect order to have a successful outcome, the applicant may want to seek for Immigration professional help.

If you are interested in applying under this program let us help you.

Contact us for more information about the Canadian Experience Class Program, and/or take a Free Eligibility Assessment or/and Book a Consultation on Line.