A Super Visa provides the ability for parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents to be able to visit their families. The visa is valid for up to 10 years and will let you visit up to 2 years.
The eligibility requirements for a Super Visa are as follows:
- Be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian Citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
- Be allowed to enter Canada and meet certain other conditions.
Several factors are considered by the visa officer when processing your application, such as
- Your ties to your home country
- The purpose of your visit
- Your family and finances
- The economical and political stability of your home country
If you are interested in applying a Super Visa let us help you. Contact us for a free consultation at firstname.lastname@example.org.