A temporary work permit is authorization by the Canadian government that allows non-citizens to work in Canada. There are various types of work permits with different requirements. Let one of our legal professionals determine which work permit is right for you and what documents you will need.

At Three60immigration, we will not only assist you with your application towards a work permit, but we will be also answer any questions pertaining to your work permit. If you are interested in living in Canada permanently we can advise you on the options that may be available for you.

Three60immigration can also help with work permit extensions.

If you are interested in applying under this program let us help you.
Contact us for a free 30 minute consultation.